These guidelines govern the use of the Website www.fersa.com and www.fersabearings.com (hereinafter wither or both referred to as the “Website”), owned by Fersa Bearings, S.A. (hereinafter, “Fersa”), a company headquartered in Calle Bari No. 18, C.P. 50197, Zaragoza (Spain), with N.I.F. [Business ID number] A-50.643.469 and registered with the Business Register of Zaragoza, in Volume 2.885, page 7 and registration sheet Z-16.480.
Access to the Website and their use implies being a user and accepting all the terms and conditions in this Legal Notice, which should be read for possible modifications thereof each user accesses the Website.
The User agrees (i) not to use the Website to perform unlawful, immoral activities, or otherwise against the public order and in general, (ii) to use the Website according to these general terms.
The pages of http://www.fersa.com and http://www.fersabearings.com can be freely visited by users, excluding any pages in closed or private areas, or requiring registration according to instructions listed in the service itself.
As of May 25, 2018, the new Data Protection Regulation will be applicable. The EU Regulation 2016/679 harmonizes legislation on data protection throughout the European Union, increasing protection for natural persons holding personal data, giving them greater control over them.
Fersa Bearings, S.A., a company headquartered in Calle Bari No. 18, CP 50197, Zaragoza (Spain), provided with NIF A-50 643 469.
The data that Fersa Bearings collects through different channels (website, email, electronic forms or hard-copy forms and documents) within its activity, are treated for the following purposes:
For Suppliers, Customers, Employees and Staff, we keep your data for the duration of your contractual relationship with us.
For screening processes, during the duration of the process.
Your personal data is processed by Fersa based on the following legal bases:
To give you examples of the services they provide us and that may involve the processing of your personal data by FERSA, we can list, by way of example and not limiting professional multidisciplinary services, logistics, legal advice, technological services, computer services, messaging and distribution, maintenance, security and surveillance, advertising and marketing, call center etc.
Everyone has the right to know if Fersa Bearings performs the processing of their personal data. You also have the right to:
When you exercise your rights of suppression, opposition, limitation or withdraw your consent, FERSA BEARINGS will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
All these rights may be exercised by contacting us at the following addresses: Fersa Bearings, S.A., a company with registered office at Calle Bari No. 18, CP 50197, Zaragoza (Spain), or email email@example.com
Please remember, every time you exercise any of your rights we have listed, accompany your request with a copy of your ID or equivalent document that allows us to verify your identity.
Also, if you are not satisfied with how we have treated your rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through the website www.agpd.es.
Fersa Bearings obtains personal data through the following channels:
Fersa Bearings informs you that we apply the necessary security measures to prevent theft, alteration or unauthorized access to the data, considering the state of the art, costs of application, nature, scope, context and purposes of treatment, as well as any risks with variable probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
In the case of subcontracting services, Fersa Bearings shall require and ensure that the person in charge of the treatment applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the existing risks, as set out in Article 32 General Data Protection Regulation.
We also perform Impact Assessments on those treatment operations that we believe may present a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, in order to implement the necessary and timely measures to avoid a breach of confidentiality.
Pursuant to the LSSSI you may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services as well as express your disagreement to receiving advertising information by sending the word “BAJA” to the following addresses: Fersa Bearings, S.A., company headquartered in Calle Bari No. 18, CP 50197, Zaragoza, or if you prefer, by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Particular Conditions, Private area access Workshop.
1. The user is responsible for the information and/or content hosted in their Private Area not infringing the rights of third parties or violate any regulation, and for the content not being confidential information or subject to secrecy. Furthermore, the user undertakes to hold Fersa Bearings harmless and free of any liability that may arise from the exercise of actions, judicial or otherwise caused by violation of rights of third parties or current legislation.
2. In order to contract the Private Area service contained in the website, the user must register and will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information.
3. As a result of the registration, the user will receive a password, which the user is committed to making diligent use and keeping it secret to access these services. Consequently, users are responsible for protecting and keeping confidential any identifiers and/or passwords they may be provided with and agree neither to transmit them to third parties, whether temporarily or permanently, nor allow them to be accessed by persons unrelated to them.
4. Consequently, the user is solely responsible for any access, content and actions implemented performed in the name of their user ID and password, with complete indemnity for Fersa Bearings.
The user is prohibited from the following activities:
1. Disseminate, reproduce or publicly communicate contents of the Website Platform, of Users or third parties, without the prior authorization of the owner of the data or content rights.
2. Any action is likely to impair the functionality of the infrastructure of the Platform, especially to overload it.
3. Use any of the materials and information contained in the Platform for illicit purposes and expressly prohibited in these Legal Conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, if applicable, performed in a manner contrary to the rights and interests of Fersa Bearings, its members and/or third parties, and must respond to them in the event of violation or breach of these obligations and/or that in any way (including the introduction or dissemination of “computer viruses”), damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the service.
The contents of this Website are of a general and informative nature and may not be regarded as information and/or advertising targeted specifically to the Website's User. Therefore, Fersa is not liable for the suitability, accuracy and/or completeness of the information contained in the Website or any decisions which, based on this information, User may perform and under no circumstance, for any damage resulting from the use of the Website and/or the information contained therein.
Notwithstanding Fersa's comprehensive preventive control, Fersa is not liable for any damages or losses that may occur in the User's computer system or device as a result of the existence of any viruses or harmful element in the Website.
The inclusion in Website of certain links to other Website does not imply, unless expressly stated to the contrary, the existence of any business relationship, whether commercial, corporate or contractual, between Fersa and the owner of the linked website. Likewise, Fersa does not have any control or responsibility for the contents of any linked Website.
The Websites and all their contents, including but not limited to text, images, codes, trademarks, trade names, and any other material, are owned by Fersa Bearings S.A. or third parties who have authorized their use. User status on these Website does not imply in any way or concept, leasing, licensing and/or yielding any of the content or rights (of any kind) on them.
Information and elements disseminated through these pages are protected by Spanish and international laws on Industrial and Intellectual Property; therefore, any reproduction, distribution and public communication are prohibited, unless otherwise expressly authorized by Fersa Bearings S.A.